Photos from my week: Special Elopement on a beautiful hillside for Gather West | A wedding in Paso Robles with a surprise gift to the bride.
Today’s Friday list is small fry. I am leaving today for a wedding and then on to our vacation in Puerto Rico. I have wanted to post some DIY home projects, recipes that I have thought up and fall crafts but that will just have to wait till this whirlwind of out-of-town wedding shoots slow down.
My Friday list this week is top things in no particular order that I will be doing on my vacation…
- Eat, drink and dance in old San Juan. We are definitely going to this authentic salsa restaurant and club. Some really nice brew from a coffee maker
- Soak up some sunshine with a couple of books. Although, I will be in Puerto Rico my love for Paris will always be with me with this book.
- Getting in touch with my love for Latin American art and culture at museums including this one.
- Unplugging. Wow. This one will be hard but I am looking forward to it. Having my business(es) means that only when I sleep do I unplug. However, this vacation was all about us relaxing and I will only check email once every other or day… I hope.
- Visiting the historical colonial landmarks of the over 400 year old city. Check out this stunning hotel. Drinks and lounging!
- Beach time! Lots of beach time. We have our fins and snorkel gear. I even had to subtract a few shoes from my luggage to make it work, but it will be worth it.
- Spending lots of quality time with my boo.
That is all she wrote as she has to hit the road. Have a great week friends!